Deluxe Safari Tent
INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM YOUR SELF CONTAINED SAFARI
Stunning uninterrupted sunset/sunrise views over Kooljaman's majestic red cliffs and the Indian Ocean.
There is simply no better way to reward yourself after enjoying the natural beauty of the landscape than spending some time in the privacy of our Deluxe Safari Tent. This safari tent has been created with the environment in mind. It runs on solar power with generator backup, and is supplied with local bore water to maintain a low impact on country.
It is specifically designed for couples. Relax on your spacious balcony as you watch the sun set over red pindan cliffs; sacred to the local Aboriginal people. Between July and October, keep an eye out for whales breaching just a couple of hundred metres from the shoreline.
A king size bed will ensure you are well rested. A comfortable couch, private bathroom, fridge/freezer, all cooking equipment and linen are provided. Keep your packing preparations to a minimum and indulge in your own private slice of wilderness paradise.
Kooljaman. Where every guest is family and you are always welcome home.
- King size bed
- All linen & towels provided
- Gas BBQ with kettle
- Timber dining setting
- Spacious balcony with sunset ocean views
- Private ensuite & personal amenities provided
- All cooking equipment, cutlery & crockery
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, mosquito coils
- Located overlooking the Western or Eastern beach (Indian ocean)
- Private setting
- Plenty of parking space
- No alcohol for sale at Kooljaman. BYO welcome
- Strictly no pets
- 4WD access only
- Bore water is drinkable
- Bush Butler option available
- Restaurant bookings for dinner essential
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am
- 3 night stays are the most economical option
- Prices vary according to seasons and events