TREASURE THE SIMPLE PLEASURES
Just a hop, skip & jump to the swimming beach and snorkelling reef.
Prepare for adventure in one of our rustic log cabins. With each log cabin built by local hands, they have been specifically created with the environment in mind. Our log cabins run on solar power with generator backup, and are supplied with local bore water to maintain a low impact on country.
Suitable for families and couples who would like to be close to the swimming beach, snorkelling reef, historic boardwalk and Dinka’s Cafe, our charming log cabins offer fantastic proximity to the eastern side of Cape Leveque and some even boast ocean views. Sharing one outdoor bathroom between two, they are the cosy & comfortable no-frills option for those who prefer to spend their time exploring and experiencing the surrounding area.
Kooljaman. Where every guest is family, and you are always welcome home.
- Queen bed & 2 single beds. Trundle option available.
- All linen & towels provided
- Shared outdoor bathroom (shared with one other cabin)
- Mosquito nets
- Gas BBQ with kettle
- Timber dining setting
- Spacious front verandah
- All cooking equipment, cutlery & crockery
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, mosquito coils
- Located on the eastern side of the property
- Close proximity to swimming beach and snorkelling reef
- No alcohol for sale at Kooljaman. BYO welcome.
- Strictly no pets
- 4WD access only
- Bore water is drinkable
- Bush Butler option available
- Restaurant bookings for dinner essential
- Board games for hire at reception
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am.
- Prices are based on twin share, charges apply for additional adults or children.
- 3 night stays are the most economical option.
- Prices vary according to seasons and events.