SHADY VERANDAS, COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Retreat from the heat
Each of our three campground units are fitted out with comforts such as satellite TV and air conditioning - a great base if you're not keen on the heat. Our campground units run on solar power with generator backup, and are supplied with local bore water to maintain a low impact on country.
The campground units have been created for people who would like to experience the rugged wilderness of Bardi Jawi country in as much comfort and convenience as is available under the tough conditions of the outback. While the bathroom facilities are shared with the main campground, our campground units offer a respite from the heat and convenient proximity to the Western Sunset Beach and main restaurant and reception.
Featuring a front porch with BBQ facilities and dining setting, you’ll find everything you need in our campground units to enjoy a comfortable and memorable self-contained experience.
Kooljaman. Where every guest is family and you are always welcome home.
- Queen bed & 2 single beds. Trundle option available
- All linen & towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Gas BBQ with kettle
- Outdoor dining setting
- Spacious front veranda
- Bathroom facilities shared with campground
- All cooking equipment, cutlery & crockery
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, mosquito coils
- Located on the western side within the main campground
- Close proximity to sunset beach and restaurant
- No alcohol for sale at Kooljaman. BYO welcome
- Strictly no pets
- 4WD access only
- Bore water is drinkable
- Bush Butler option available
- Restaurant bookings for dinner essential
- Board games for hire at reception
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am
- Prices are based on twin share, charges apply for additional adults or children.
- 3 night stays are the most economical option
- Prices vary according to seasons and events