We are open 7 days a week all year round.
- Reception open from 8am – 5pm from April -October
- 8am - 4pm from November – March
- Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS welcome
- No Wifi available
- ATM facility available during reception hours
- Telstra payphone
- Fuel available from nearby communities
- Guest laundry facilities
- Board games available
- Used book exchange
- Tour desk for local tour bookings & enquiries
- Beach Hire equipment including snorkels, beach towels, umbrellas
- We do not have alcohol for sale, however you are welcomed to bring your own.
Small store with limited essential groceries, ice and bait
*Bookings are essential
*Road suitable for 4wd camper trailers only
*Strictly no pets
*Power restricted to one camp fridge & lighting only
Fuel and Stores
Ardyaloon community (One Arm Point) has a
petrol station you can access 24/7 with either your credit card or
debit card (18km from Kooljaman).
Kooljaman General Store: We have a small general store, which has basic items available, such as barbecue packs, frozen bread, ice creams, UHT milk, ice, bait and some canned goods. No fresh fruit or vegetables are available.
Community Shops: Both Ardyaloon and Djarindjin Community have shops which are open on weekdays with a good range of grocery items including meat, fruit, vegetables and supermarket items. Both shops are within 20 km of Kooljaman.